Stay private, share your health and unlock the world with Prova, the instant Health Pass ID.
Keeping your data secure is important to us. We’re going to talk you through how we process your personal data, how we might share it to provide you with Prova services, how we protect your personal data and what your rights are.
We explicitly do not allow the third parties we work with to use or share your data for any purposes other than what has already been agreed and stated below.
Looking after your data
Your trust is important to us, and we would appreciate it if you read this policy in full. “Personal data” is any personal information which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. You agree that the personal data which you supply to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects, and you agree to notify us as soon as possible of any changes to that Data. “Sensitive Data” is information which relates to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, sexuality, health status, political beliefs, union membership or criminal background. We ask for your explicit consent to store any sensitive data you give us. Occasionally we may come in to possession of sensitive data which is acquired from searches of open source information and databases. We will deal with your personal data in compliance with the applicable Data Protection regulations. We're registered with the Information Commissioner's Office to hold health data (registration number ZA765392) and financial data (registration number ZA765397). Please note this applies to Hooha Innovations Ltd, owner of the Prova app, and any subsidiary companies. Hooha Innovations Ltd is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other companies.
How we use your personal data
We will collect and process personal data for the purposes of verifying ID, delivering lab test results, relevant related info, with your consent, and payment services to you and any other purposes mentioned below. Personal data may also be processed by other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing Prova services to you. The use of information will remain under the control of Hooha Innovations Ltd, creator and owner of the Prova app, at all times. We work hard to ensure that we only partner with organisations that apply the same high standards to data protection as we do. If it is necessary to process your data outside the European Union/EEA, then only do this in countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission and use service providers that give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
Security and identity
We use your personal data to monitor the security of your account, for a number of reasons including crime prevention and identity fraud, as well as to understand how we can improve our products and services. When you call us we may monitor or record your calls to confirm your instructions or for training and regulatory purposes. To view or correct your personal data, you can write to us at Data Protection Officer, Prova/Hooha Innovations Ltd, 30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BF. A fee may be payable, in certain circumstances, for viewing personal information and we will respond within one month.
Sharing personal data
For us to provide you, in good faith, with any of our services it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal data to third parties with which we work. We will always do so in in good faith and for the following purposes, for example:
- To service providers for the purpose of opening, operating and servicing your user account.
- To facilitate the provision of services that you might have a reasonable expectation of receiving via the app.
- To allow you, should you choose to do so, to share your anonymised Prova ID and relevant metadata with another party or parties to facilitate verification of age, health, likeness and allow you to receive appropriate alerts in case of a community health incident.
- With your permission, to facilitate the verification of your ID, to allow you to sign up, log in and connect your account to third party services you wish to engage with.
- To enable you to be advised about changes or amendments to our service or for marketing purposes.
- To conform with a legal requirement or a request from authorities with which we will fully cooperate.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions, or to act to protect the interests of our registered customers or others.
- In the event of the sale or acquisition of Hooha Innovations Ltd by another entity.
Storing, securing and retaining personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We operate a strict information security policy to maintain best practice. In addition to this the following approaches are also applied:
- We work to protect against accidental loss or unauthorised access to your personal data.
- Regular external penetration tests are undertaken to ensure that our external defences remain robust and up to date.
- Only authorised staff that positively require access to personal data to perform their roles are able to see it, and do so under a duty of confidentiality.
- Data is only transferred using secure mechanisms, modern cryptographic technologies, such as those optimised for use in highly secure online banking and transactions.
- Staff are trained to apply the highest standards of data security.
We will respect all the rights that you have under applicable data protection regulations. Where appropriate to do so, we will correct, amend or delete your personal data.
Specifically, we will honour your following rights:
- The right to access to your personal data.
- This is subject to other relevant legal requirements and the provision of suitable identification. We reserve the right to charge a fee in certain circumstances
- The right to correction or deletion.
- You have a right to correct or amend your personal data if it is incorrect. Please contact us using the details below to update your personal data.
- You also have a right to deletion, subject to other applicable legal requirements.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
How to contact us
If you require further detail or have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the details below:
Data Protection Officer
Prova/Hooha Innovations Ltd
30 St Mary Axe
London EC3A 8BF